Development Advisers International is a client focused consulting firm assisting not-for-profit institutions develop a philanthropic strategy that will enable them to meet realistic fund-raising objectives along with achieving long-term sustainability.
Our strength lies in the candid assessment, through a feasibility study, of your organization's fund-raising potential and steering it toward tangible results.
Working with your organization's data and staff, we help you:
- develop your branding
- define a strategy for your short and long-range goals
- review and refine the fund-raising programs you currently have in place
- develop giving programs for:
Alumni / Membership Outreach
Annual Fund drive
- identify high-net individuals that support the organization's mission
- develop and/or expand strategic alliances
- develop a "giving" and "getting" Board
- assess the organization's campaign readiness
- staff and volunteer training
- develop and implement fund-raising events
- develop communications materials targeted to specific prospects
Our fees are not contingent on the amount of the organization's fund-raising goal. Fees are agreed with our client prior to the start of the project and are time and / or project based. Development Advisers International and the client organization pre-agree on a time line and milestones for deliverables for both parties.
Development Advisers International is happy to meet with your organization for an initial consultation free of charge.